As you probably already know there’s a new General Data Protection Regulation law. This means a change, since to manage a team you’ll need personal details and in aTurnos we have worked to comply with this regulation.
aTurnos is a tool to process employees data and offer the best planning and help you manage your team. We call these details “Employee Data”. These details are managed by the Administrators (users who have the roles or permissions of Administrators) of each team. The relation of aTurnos as a provider and you as managers is defined in the Terms of Service (Data processing contract). aTurnos only processes data based on the requests of the information managers, this information is not shared with third parties.
aTurnos as your data processing tool
Both aTurnos and its data processing servers are located in Europe.
aTurnos doesn’t share any information with third parties without the explicit consent of the data managers and the established settings of the process by these managers. All the exported details (through Excel, PDF or API) must be launched and set up by the data managers.
As the owner of the information, you can delete your data and/or download it automatically from your profile in aTurnos.
We have worked for our security and data processes to be controlled and auditable. We have added features to help you as data managers as well as help us comply with the GDPR. Some of the feature we have developed are:
Security and Data processing
1. Tracking logs of all the processes and users who process information. These logs are accessible for the administrators inside aTurnos.
2. New privacy features for the different profiles. Depending on the level of permissions the profiles has, the amount of information they can access is limited.
3. Shifts, swaps and requests can be configurable by permissions to allow employees to see only the information within the same defined flows.
4. The outcome information such as emails and notifications can be customized and cancelled. We’ve even added three priority options for the sending of information to employees.
5. A server loading and accessing record developed by our provider AWS in Europe.
We are sure these changes will improve the processes of data management and privacy settings. Achieving a transparency in the data management processes will improve the credibility and resources management.